This site is for my tutees at Bristol University. I’ll be uploading my notes from our tutorials onto this website, as well as providing some basic overall information.
I’m a second year PhD student in mathematical logic here at Bristol uni. My email is myfirstname dot mylastname at bristol dot ac dot uk, with suitable ‘dot’s and ‘at’s replaced with .’s and @’s, ‘myfirstname’ replaced with my first name and ‘mylastname’ with my last name. All homeworks are to put in my pidgeon hole at the ground floor of the Maths building.
- Homeworks will be set weekly every Friday and they’re due the following Wednesday.
- The weekly homeworks don’t count towards your final mark, but gives you a chance to get some feedback to make sure that you’re on the right track.
- There will be 2 assessed assignments throughout the unit, which will count towards your final mark. I won’t be marking these.
Foundations and Proof
- Homeworks are set on Tuesdays in even weeks and they’re due the following Sunday.
- These bi-weekly homeworks don’t count towards your final mark, like the Analysis 1a weekly ones.
- On even weeks you’ll do an online quiz as well, which will count towards your final mark.